Luxand Face Thermal v7.1.0 for C# & C++ & Android + Activation Serial
What is Luxand Face Thermal?
Aspose.Slides for .Net Detect human faces on video streams from thermal cameras quickly and efficiently. Measure body temperature, screen for fever, or simply improve your security system with the capacity to distinguish real people from photos and 3D masks.
FaceSDK is a high-performance, multi-platform face recognition, identification and facial feature detection solution. Serving software developers worldwide, FaceSDK is a perfect way to empower Web, desktop and mobile applications with face-based user authentication, automatic face detection and recognition.
Compatible with 32- and 64-bit desktop environments and mobile platforms including iOS and Android, FaceSDK is easy to integrate with new or existing projects, enabling developers to create a wide variety of applications. The system detects entire faces and individual facial features, recognizes faces in still images and in real-time video streams, and allows the creation of a wide range of applications from simple automatic red-eye removal tools to biometric login solutions.
The innovative Self-learning AI system enables seamless recognition and identification of subjects appearing in video streams, allowing building attendance control, security and surveillance systems that require no prior enrollment. FaceSDK can help building of complex face morphing and animation systems for entertainment portals.
Key Features of Aspose.Slides for .Net:
- Detect 70 Unique Facial Features
- Immerse Yourself in Augmented Reality: Powered with sophisticated facial feature detection, Mirror Reality technology augments reality by altering a person’s appearance. Still pictures of human faces can be completely transformed, and video streams automatically change into enhanced reality.
- Create 3D Head Models: Developing morphing, animation, or 3D software? Create a perfect 'skin' or a 3D head model automatically! The SDK can detect human faces and return the coordinates of facial features, making it easy to match facial features in the photograph with corresponding features on the 3D head.
- Make Animated 3D Avatars Completely Automatically: Make a perfect 'talking head' avatar for your online applications with a single photograph of a human face. Current generations of 3D head modeling software require manual selection of major facial features such as eyes, nose, and mouth to match them against the same features on the 3D head model. The manual intervention is required to create realistic 3D heads, and is an absolute must if you want animation.
The SDK automates the task, allowing you to make new avatars on the fly. Imagine letting your customers upload their pictures and immediately receive their animated avatars! The SDK recognizes the face in a photograph and returns the coordinates of facial features in a list of anchor points. Your software can easily match facial features such as eyes, mouth, nose, and ears to the points on your 3D head model, creating a head that looks and moves like the original.
- Compatibility: The SDK is implemented as a highly compatible library that works with all 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows and Linux, with 64-bit Macintosh, iOS 5.0+(armv7/x86), iOS 7.0+(arm64/x86_64) and Android, and supports many popular development environments. Microsoft Visual C++, .C#, VB.NET, Netbeans (Java), Xcode (iOS), Eclipse ADT (Android), Android Studio (Android) and Borland Delphi users get all necessary header files, making it easy to integrate with new or existing projects.
Click on the link below to download Aspose.Slides for .Net NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !