TX Spell .NET for WPF v7.0 + CRACK
What is TX Spell .NET for WPF?
TX Spell .NET for WPF is powerful Spell Checking and Language Tools for WPF Applications.
TX Spell .NET for WPF you can add extremely fast, highly reliable and very accurate spell checking to your TX Text Control based applications.
Key Features of TX Spell .NET for WPF:
- Over 60 Free Dictionaries: TX Spell .NET for WPF has been tested with over 60 freely available dictionaries. American English is shipped as standard - you don't have to pay extra for additional languages.
Unrecognized words and specialist vocabulary, such as legal or medical terms, can be added to a user dictionary. To assist end-users maintain their user dictionaries, TX Spell .NET for WPF ships with a user dictionary editor.
- Hyphenation Support: TX Spell .NET for WPF provides different methods to hyphenate words in multilingual documents. It returns the hyphenation point before a specific divide position or an array of all hyphenation points for a defined word. When connected to TX Text Control, the hyphenation works automatically based on the new language regions in TX Text Control.
- Integrated Dialog Boxes: Using the integrated dialog box, you can see which words are incorrectly spelled, replace the word with one of the suggestions, ignore the spelling mistake just this once, or ignore it completely. The options dialog box allows you to specify which kinds of words should be ignored and whether repeated words should considered a spelling mistake or not.
- Language Detection Engine: TX Spell .NET for WPF supports language detection. Language scopes from a given string or complete document for more than 30 languages can be detected. The algorithm supports nested scopes such as bracketed text or bi-directional text in various, mixed languages.
In TX Text Control, language scopes can be defined using the Selection.Culture property. Based on the detected languages, proper dictionaries can be added to the dictionary collection or appropriate hyphenation lists can be loaded.
- Multi-Lingual Spell Checking: Unlike most spell checkers, TX Spell .NET for WPF supports multi-lingual documents. For example, it is possible to check a document, which contains English, German, French and Spanish text without having to manually switch between dictionaries.
- Reliable and Accurate Spell Checking: Using TX Spell .NET for WPF you can add extremely fast, highly reliable and very accurate spell checking to your TX Text Control based applications. Integrating TX Spell .NET for WPF into TX Text Control requires no code - it can be easily connected using the Visual Studio designer.
With more than 50.000 words per second, TX Spell .NET for WPF is the fastest spell checking engine for .NET.
- Spell-As-You-Type: Words that are not in the selected or user dictionaries are underlined using wavy red lines. TX Spell .NET for WPF persistently checks spelling as you type, word by word, and as you copy and paste. Right-clicking on a spelling mistake presents a context menu with suggestions and options to Ignore All or Add to user dictionary.
- High Performance Suggestion Engine: Get the right word ranked at position 1 or 2 in more than 97% of all cases.
Based on the analysis of thousands of test documents, the expected suggestion is ranked at position 1 or 2 in more than 97% of all cases. The algorithm includes the measurement of the distance between the keys on the currently used keyboard. Many different factors are evaluated and rated to create the accurate list of suggestions.
Click on the link below to download TX Spell .NET for WPF NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !