AddTapi.NET TAPI Library v18.104.22.1688 + CRACK
What is AddTapi.NET TAPI Library?
AddTapi.NET TAPI Library wraps Microsoft Telephony Application Programming Interface (TAPI) and provides a set of easy-to-use managed classes for developing CTI software. AddTapi.NET supports TAPI 1.3 - 3.2 and works with all TAPI-compatible telephony hardware, from voice modems to advanced telephony boards to TAPI-compatible PBX systems.
With AddTapi.NET you can easily add telephony features to your C#, VB.NET or C++ application. AddTapi.NET has everything you need to develop telephony applications such.
Key Features of AddTapi.NET TAPI Library:
- Monitor incoming and outgoing calls: AddTapi.NET monitors incoming and outgoing calls and notifies your application when a new call is received, when a connection to the remote party is established, when a call is disconnected and so on. AddTapi.NET supplies all information needed to develop call monitoring and logging applications.
- Answer incoming calls automatically or on request: AddTapi.NET can answer incoming calls automatically after specified number of rings. If you do not need to answer all incoming calls automatically, your application can receive incoming call notifications and decide whether to answer the call or not.
- Support multiple lines: AddTapi.NET programming model helps you easily develop scalable applications that work well with any number of lines. You will not believe how easy it is to write multi-line applications with AddTapi.NET until you download the demo version and try it yourself.
- Play audio files: AddTapi.NET can play audio files over the phone. AddTapi.NET supports all wave (.wav) files that can be played in Windows, including compressed formats for which the codecs are installed.
- Obtain Caller ID and Called ID: AddTapi.NET can obtain caller's name and number on incoming calls. It can also provide called party's name and number if supported by the telephony hardware.
- Speak text using TTS (Text-To-Speech) synthesis: AddTapi.NET can "speak" text over the phone using text synthesis. AddTapi.NET supports Microsoft SAPI 5.0 and can use any SAPI-compatible Text-To-Speech engine.
- Make outgoing calls: Your application can make outgoing calls using AddTapi.NET. AddTapi.NET detects when a call is answered and reports if there was no answer or the number was busy.
- Detect and send DTMF digits: AddTapi.NET can detect DTMF digits on the line allowing you implement touch-tone menus. AddTapi.NET makes it easy to gather a string of digits such as a pin code or an account number. With AddTapi.NET your application can generate DTMF digits to control a PBX or navigate a touch-tone menu.
- Record call audio: AddTapi.NET can record audio from phone line to a wave (.wav) file. Other telephony operations such as DTMF detection can be performed while recording is in progress.
- Transfer calls: AddTapi.NET can transfer calls to another extension or another number if this feature is supported by your telephony hardware.
- Put calls on hold: AddTapi.NET can put calls on hold and retrieve held calls. While the call is on hold the application can use the line to make or answer other calls.
- Establish and control conference calls: With AddTapi.NET your application can establish conference calls with 3 or more parties, add additional parties to a conference call and remove participants from a conference call.
- Park and unpark calls: AddTapi.NET can park a call and unpark a call parked at the specified extension if this feature is supported by your telephony hardware.
- Supports call forwarding: AddTapi.NET can obtain call forwarding information and configure call forwarding for the phone line/extension. Forwarding information describes when incoming calls are forwarded and the destination number(s) for call forwarding.
- Detect telephony devices added/removed at runtime: AddTapi.NET detects when a new telephony device is connected or becomes available, allowing your application to work with the device right away without restarting the application. Your application is also notified when a device is removed from the system or becomes unavailable.
- Use device-specific features: Many telephony systems provide access to device-specific features using TAPI extensions. With AddTapi.NET you have access to all device-specific functionality provided by the telephony system manufacturer.
Click on the link below to download AddTapi.NET TAPI Library NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !