Micro Focus Application lifecycle management (ALM) v15.01 + Patcher
What is Micro Focus Application lifecycle management (ALM)?
Micro Focus Application lifecycle management (ALM) is a set of software tools developed and marketed by Micro Focus (previously Hewlett-Packard and Hewlett Packard Enterprise) for application development and testing. It includes tools for requirements management, test planning and functional testing, performance testing (when used with Performance Center), developer management (through integration with developer environments such as Collabnet, TeamForge and Microsoft Visual Studio), and defect management.
ALM is designed to support key stakeholders responsible for delivering applications as they progress through their lifecycle. It is a combination of a common platform, several key applications and a dashboard targeted at managing the core lifecycle of applications, from design through readiness for delivery to operations. All of these core lifecycle activities are connected together from a workflow perspective with a common management console, layer of project tracking and planning and built on a common software foundation containing a consistent repository and open integration architecture with a supported SDK.
ALM is intended to provide Information Technology departments with a centralized application management platform for managing and automating within and across application teams and throughout the complete process of developing an application, within a single workflow. Micro Focus offers a number of consulting services to support ALM.
Key Features of Micro Focus Application lifecycle management (ALM):
- Accelerate Application Development: Leverage the reusability, traceability, and automation of ALM tools to improve efficiency in developing, testing, and maintaining applications.
- Change and test the right part of your application by leveraging Traceability Matrix, Business Process Model, and Application Lifecycle Intelligence.
- Achieve high efficiency in application testing with automatic test execution, test result collection, and shared assets.
- Ensure seamless collaboration and productivity through a unified data repository and workflows.
- Gain real-time visibility: Automate result collection and gain real-time visibility into application quality, eliminating time-consuming and error-prone human processes.
- Gain real-time insights into application quality with out-of-the-box Live Analysis Graphs and Health Reports.
- Create your custom reports and charts with an easy-to-use wizard.
- Define your KPIs and monitor how they are met with the Scorecard to keep track of your release readiness.
- Enforce processes and compliance: Enforce standard process with built-in ALM workflows and templates. Ensure compliance with detailed change tracking and a risk-based approach.
- Enforce organization’s processes with templates, customizable workflows and cross-project customization.
- Use Risk Based Quality Management to ensure the priority of business-critical requirements.
- Keep track of changes with baselining, Version Control and Audit Log.
- Implement enterprise-level security such as SSO user authentication for regulatory compliance.
- Build integration across lifecycle: Build an automated, vendor-neutral ecosystem for data consolidation across your application lifecycle with out-of-the-box integrations and APIs.
- Leverage out-of-the-box integrations with best-of-breed tools from multiple vendors, to build your application lifecycle ecosystem.
- Embrace open-source tools via the integrations with Git, Jenkins, Selenium, and many others tools.
- Quickly develop your own integrations with the REST API.
- Deploy according to business needs: Meet your scalability, security, and application architecture requirements with the deployment option of your choice – on-premises, cloud, or SaaS.
- Choose the deployment option most suitable to your business needs.
- Install on-premises to maintain control and high security.
- Deploy to the cloud to take advantage of cloud benefits while managing it on your own.
- Subscribe to ALM/Quality Center on SaaS to be free from maintenance and enjoy on-demand scalability.
- Protect investment while being Agile: Synchronize requirements, tests, and defects between Agile and traditional projects; and flexibly adjust your pace to protect your investment.
- Manage traditional and Agile projects in parallel, by synchronizing with Agile management tools such as Micro Focus ALM Octane, Atlassian JIRA and others.
- Meet your hybrid development needs at various stages of Agile transformation.
- Protect your investment in current projects and start paving your way towards Agile management.
Click on the link below to download Micro Focus Application lifecycle management (ALM) NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !