Aspose.Note for Java v19.9 + License Key
What is Aspose.Note for Java?
Aspose.Note for Java is a feature-rich OneNote API that enables the Java applications to dynamically interact with OneNote documents without requiring any other software. API empowers the developers to create, read, manipulate and export the contents of the Microsoft OneNote file format. The API also allows managing attachments, text, hyperlinks, tables, tags and text styles.
The OneNote API is easy to use, saves time, and developers can create robust solutions with less code. On top of it, it is a standalone component that does not require any other tools or software to work with OneNote files.
Key Features of Aspose.Note for Java
- Convert OneNote document to PDF while preserving image hyperlinks
- Convert OneNote file to image
- Save the file to stream
- Retrieve attached files as well as extract images
- Add hyperlinks to document
- Extract text from the table of document
- Get Outlook tasks details from OneNote document
- Replace text from pages
- Provision to set locales
- Add support for images hyperlinks during PDF conversion
- Add option to compress pictures while converting to PDF
- Save to file as well as stream in html format
- Render OneNote Files to PDF & Image Formats Using API, developers can open ONE files and export them to PDF and popular image formats including BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF and TIFF, with high fidelity.
- Accessing Data from Files Aspose.Note for Java allows loading OneNote documents in your Java Desktop and Web applications thus allowing you to access the data for different objects like pages, text, images, tables, attachments, tags and so on.
- Print OneNote Documents with Ease API supports printing OneNote files using different options. One can print with a specific job name or selecting a range of pages for printing or print using the default settings.
Click on the link below to download Aspose.Note for Java NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !