Aspose.Slides for Java v19.10 + License Key
What is Aspose.Slides for Java?
Aspose.Slides for Java is a Java PowerPoint API for presentations manipulation and management. It allows developers to read, write, convert and manipulate PowerPoint presentations in Java. All document elements such as slides, tables, text, charts, shapes, images and SmartArt diagrams are accessible for manipulation.
Aspose.Slides for Java API supports exporting presentations to PDF, PDF/A, HTML, XPS and image formats. The Java PowerPoint API includes many extended Java PPT features as: merge, clone, split, compare, print PPT(X) presentations in Java. Aspose.Slides for Java API works without any additional dependencies needed.
Key Features of Aspose.Slides for Java
- Create or clone existing slides from templates
- Save & open files to & from streams
- Generate presentations from database
- Create shapes and add text to shapes on slides
- Work with PowerPoint tables
- Handle text & shape formatting
- Remove or apply the protection on shapes
- Embed Excel charts as OLE objects in slides
- Work with ActiveX components
- Convert Presentation to Multiple Formats in Java: Aspose.Slides for Java API renders presentations to a wide number of standard formats similar to the original one using its rendering engine. The rendering engine is specially designed for rendering with the highest of fidelity to the PowerPoint. Converting presentations to any supported format is simple by just loading, setting the output format and calling the Save method. With Java PowerPoint API, define the settings of Java PPT conversion to change the output document on a fly.
- Change Presentation Elements in Java: Aspose.Slides for Java API is capable of handling all slide elements including table, text box, rectangle, polyline, ellipse, auto-shape, picture frame, video frame, audio frame & OLE object frame. The Java PowerPoint API also provides a well-designed set of Java PPT classes that enables you to comprehensively manipulate each of these elements.
- Manipulate PowerPoint SmartArt in Java: Aspose.Slides for Java API can easily create or access, manipulate and remove existing SmartArt shapes from a slide. The Java PowerPoint API facilitates to dynamically explore the SmartArt's properties or to manage SmartArt nodes as well as manipulate layout, style & color of SmartArt shapes.
- Create Slides Thumbnails in Java: There are a lot of possibilities to use slide thumbnails such as: create an online presentation viewer at a custom website, share slide thumbnail with customers as a presentation template and many others. Aspose.Slides for Java API allows creating slide thumbnails with just a few lines of code.
- Microsoft Office Automation – Not Needed: API is built using managed code that does not need Microsoft Office or Microsoft PowerPoint to be installed on the machine to work with PowerPoint document formats. It is a perfect Microsoft PowerPoint automation alternative in terms of supported features, security, stability, scalability, speed and price.
Click on the link below to download Aspose.Slides for Java NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !