Visual ReCode v126.96.36.1995 + OEM License
What is Visual ReCode?
Visual ReCode doesn't rely on compatibility layers or ports of legacy .NET Framework features; it rewrites your application to a brand new .NET Core solution, with all the performance and cross-platform flexibility that comes with the new frameworks.
Once you've ReCoded your application you don't need Visual ReCode around to compile it, modify it, or deploy - because everything's using the native .NET Core implementations just like a clean sheet implementation.
Key Features of Visual ReCode:
- Integrated with Visual Studio : Visual ReCode is a Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 extension, so it provides a comfortable, immediately familiar environment for you and your team. It won't slow Visual Studio down or get out of sync because it uses Visual Studio's own native Roslyn engine to understand your source code.
- As If You Built It Today : Visual ReCode doesn't rely on compatibility layers or ports of legacy .NET Framework features; it rewrites your application to use the native high performance features in .NET Core.
- Backed by Outstanding Support : We know that every application is unique, and your source code is the life of your company. Our support team is staffed by veteran .NET developers that can guide you to get the most out of Visual ReCode. If you want to go beyond ReCode, our professional services team is available to ensure your migration is successful.
- Migrate WCF to ASP.NET Core MVC: Migrate your WCF applications to ASP.NET Core Web API.
Modernize your .NET code: Upgrade your source code to take advantage of the latest C# language features and design patterns in .NET Core.
Upgrade ASP.NET Web API to ASP.NET Core MVC: Quickly and easily upgrade your ASP.NET WebAPI applications to ASP.NET Core MVC.
- WCF Isn’t Coming to .NET Core But your Application Can!: Visual ReCode will take all the important business logic from your WCF services and migrate it to a brand-new .NET Core gRPC solution quickly and easily.
ReCode can migrate most types of WCF application, from basic SOAP-over-HTTP to advanced Duplex services with two-way communication between client and server. Everything is migrated to standard gRPC services, using the Microsoft-supported grpc-dotnet framework for ASP.NET Core 3.1.
Once you’ve ReCoded your application you don’t need Visual ReCode around to compile it, modify it, or deploy - because everything’s using the native .NET Core implementations, just like a clean sheet implementation. It doesn’t add any runtime components, compatibility “shims” or proprietary packages: all the code is right there in the solution for you to start working with.
- ReCode from WCF to gRPC: The best alternative (as recommended by Microsoft) for organizations looking for a migration path away from WCF on .NET Framework is gRPC: a low-overhead, high-performance, cross-platform RPC framework. The ASP.NET Core team has built first-class support for gRPC into ASP.NET Core 3.1.
- Visual ReCode will: upgrade and rewrite your existing WCF application code to .NET Core gRPC automatically
create new ASP.NET Core 3.1 gRPC Service projects that match your existing project
generate gRPC .proto interface definition files from WCF ServiceContract and DataContract types
convert ServiceContract implementations to gRPC service implementations
Of course, there’s more to your application than just its service contracts - so ReCode will find and copy dependencies from your WCF project(s) to a new .NET Core native project structure for you.
Click on the link below to download Visual ReCode NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !