ComponentOne VSFlexGrid v8.0.20182.321 ActiveX + Patcher
What is ComponentOne VSFlexGrid?
ComponentOne VSFlexGrid control is a powerful, full-featured grid. It provides new ways to display, edit, format, organize, summarize, and print tabular data.
The VSFlexGrid control was designed to be used either in unbound mode, where the grid "owns" the data or in data-bound mode, where the grid is used to view and edit data that belongs to a database.
Key Features of ComponentOne VSFlexGrid:
- Support for Hierarchical Data: VSFlexGrid Pro may be used as an outliner for displaying data hierarchically: it behaves like a Tree control, displaying nodes that can be collapsed or expanded to show branches containing additional data. Outline trees can be displayed in any column, and can even be built asynchronously. The look of outline trees can be customized using the NodeOpenPicture and NodeClosedPicture properties
- 64 bit (x64) support
- Light Version: If your application doesn't need database support, VSFlexGrid Pro includes a new Light version of the grid control. This minimizes footprint size and eliminates the need to distribute ADO DLLs with your application
- Integrated Printing Capabilities: The new PrintGrid method allows you to print your grid with a single statement. You have control over paper orientation, margins, and footer text, or show a dialog to let the user select and set up the printer. Printing events allow you to control page breaks, add repeating header rows, or add custom elements to each page
- Drop-down/Pop-up Buttons: The VSFlexGrid control displays drop-down buttons automatically for cells with associated combo boxes or drop-down lists. The user may edit the cells directly, by clicking the button with the mouse. Pop-up buttons can also be displayed in cells. If the user clicks the button, the control will fire an event to which you may respond accordingly. You can customize the images shown on the cell buttons
- Translated Combos: Translated combos can be used as data dictionaries, where data field values are translated for display. For example, the integers 0, 1, and 2 can be displayed as No, Yes and Maybe
- Multi-Column Combos: Multi-column lists can be displayed in the drop-down part of the list. Items may have arbitrary data items attached to them. Automatically create translated lists with multiple fields directly from any ADO or DAO recordset
- FindRow: The new FindRow method allows you to look up specific rows based on their RowData values. You can also search rows based on the cell data values for a specific column
- Highly Customizable Cell Formatting: VSFlexGrid Pro allows you to customize almost every aspect of the appearance of the entire grid and individual cells. There are properties that affect the whole grid. Others are specific to rows and columns. Finally, the Cell property allows you to format arbitrary ranges and individual cells. For total control over the appearance of the cells, use the OwnerDraw property and the DrawCell event to paint the cell yourself, using Windows API calls
- Improved Formatting: The VSFlexGrid control allows you to format dates using Visual Basic-like formatting strings. Just set the ColFormat property to "Short Date", for example. Or define your own custom format for dates using the same familiar syntax used with Visual Basic's Format function. The VSFlexGrid control supports number scaling the same way Visual Basic does. Include a percent sign in the format and the value shown will be multiplied by 100, with a trailing percentage sign added. Include a decimal right after the thousand separator (",.") and the value will be divided by 1,000
- OLE Drag and Drop: Selections maybe by their edges and dropped into other applications such as Microsoft Excel. Or drag ranges from an Excel spreadsheet and drop them into the VSFlexGrid control
- Compatibility with MSFlexGrid: VSFlexGrid Pro is built on the same code base as the MSFlexGrid that comes in the box with Visual Basic and is 100% backward compatible. It includes a utility for migrating projects that use MSFlexGrid to VSFlexGrid Pro so you don't need to rewrite your code
- Multiple Development Environments: VSFlexGrid Pro may be used within Visual Basic, Visual C++, or Visual J++ development environments
- No External Dependencies: VSFlexGrid Pro does not depend on any MFC.DLLs or separate OCXs. This makes deployment much easier since you need only include the VSFlexGrid OCX file with your application
- Support for Internet Explorer: VSFlexGrid Pro supports IE5 and other ActiveX-compatible browsers
- Complete, Comprehensive Documentation is included
- Royalty-free Runtime
- Export to HTML files
Click on the link below to download ComponentOne VSFlexGrid NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !