CrystalNet.Net Runtime Library for Delphi v18.104.22.168 + CRACK
What is CrystalNet.Net Runtime Library for Delphi?
CrystalNet.Net Runtime Library for Delphi is the best library to work with .Net framework and .Net libraries from Delphi. It is designed to provide a way to interact with applications written in anyone of the .Net languages (such as C#, Visual Basic.Net, Delphi.Net, JScript.Net, etc) from Delphi.
Ever since it was originally announced, the Delphi community has had a love/hate relationship with .NET. Being spoiled by the richness in RAD development they had been enjoying for years, the community was quick to dismiss .NET as something that might bring benefits to MFC or Visual Basic developers, but would bring little benefit over Delphi and its powerful VCL class library and RAD form designers. Three significant releases later, it has now become obvious that these assumptions were wrong. Third party markets for .NET have developed strongly, with a vast range of professional components being available in all imaginable areas – while at the same time the Delphi component market seems to be winding down, as many third party vendors scale down their support in favor of .NET or are leaving the market altogether.
Key Features of CrystalNet.Net Runtime Library for Delphi:
- Arrays (byte, int, bool, string, object type etc)
- Non-Generic Collections (ArrayList, Hashtable, Queue, Stack, SortedList, BitArray, Interface, LinkedList, Stack etc)
- Generic Collections (List<>, Dictionary<,>, HashSet<>, LinkedList<>, Stack<> etc)
- .NET Remoting
- Type Conversion
- Formatting Types
- Linq and Dynamic Linq
- Boxing and UnBoxing represented as Wrap and Unwrap methods respectively
- Access to all the .Net Framework Class Libraries
- Dynamic loading of user assemblies
- Object Arrays (Indexed object properties are supported)
- Classes (Fields, Properties, Methods, Events, Constructors/Destructors)
- Interfaces (Properties, Methods, Events)
- Static Classes (Fields, Properties, Methods, Events)
- Struct Type (Fields, Properties, Methods, Events, Constructors)
- Indexed properties
- Object references (Arguments, Return values, Properties)
- Primitive Types (byte, int, int64, double etc)
- Decimal / Float Types
- String Type
- Var / out arguments
- x86 / x64 / Any
Click on the link below to download CrystalNet.Net Runtime Library for Delphi NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !