SPC Control Chart Tools for .Net v3.0 + CRACK
What is SPC Control Chart Tools for .Net?
SPC Control Chart Tools for .Net is an object oriented, .Net based toolkit aimed at developers who want to add static and dynamic quality control charts to their C# and Visual Basic for .Net applications. Typical users are SPC engineers and other quality control professionals creating .Net based applications that will be used to monitor critical quality factors in manufacturing, process, and service industries. The feature rich toolkit includes templates for the most common SPC control chart types: variable control charts (X-Bar R, X-Bar Sigma, Individual Range, Median Range, EWMA, MA, MAMR, MAMS and CuSum charts), attribute control charts (p-, np-, c-, u-, and DPMO-charts), frequency histograms, probability charts and Pareto diagrams. The software will automatically calculate SPC control limits using historical data for the supported variable control chart and attribute control chart types. Alarms can be generated for standard +3 sigma control limits, or standard SPC rule sets (WECO, Nelson, Juran, Hughes, Gitlow, AAIG, Westgard and Duncan). Alarms can be color highlighted in the SPC charts and table. It will also calculate process capability ratios (Cp, Cpl, Cpu, Cpk and Cpm) and process performance indices (Pp, Ppl, Ppu and Ppk). Users are able to interact with charts: adding annotations, defining custom tool-tips and editing notes. There is no comparable product for .Net available at any price.
Add variable control charts (X-Bar R, X-Bar Sigma, Individual Range, Median Range, EWMA, MA, MAMR, MAMS and CuSum charts), attribute control charts (p-, np-, c-, u-, and DPMO charts), frequency histograms, and Pareto charts to .Net and Asp.Net applications using the SPC Control Chart Tools for .Net.X-Bar R Chart with integrated table support, frequency histograms, Cpk and Ppk statistics, scroll bar and customize plot objects
Key Features of SPC Control Chart Tools for .Net
- Visual Studio .Net 2015 and higher: Starting with Revision 3.0, we have eliminated support for Visual Studio .Net 2005 through 2013. This way we no longer have to configure the libraries for the lowest common denominator of .Net, and can use new .Net features not found in original version. The software is compatible with Visual Studio .Net 2015, and higher. All example program projects are in Visual Studio 2015 format, and automatically convert to Visual Studio 2017 format when loaded using that compiler. The standard DLLs are compiled for a target of .Net Framework 4.5.1. This means it should be compatible with programs written with that target or higher. There are no legacy dependencies associated with the .Net 2.0 runtime libraries.
- Windows 32-bit/64-bit Compatible: The software will run as 32-bit on Windows 32-bit operating systems (XP and later 32-bit versions of Windows) and as 64-bit on Windows 64-bit operating systems. This is a feature of programs and libraries written using .Net (Version 2.0 or greater) in general.
- Based on the .Net Drawing and Drawing2D API: Compatible with .Net components and applications.
- 100% Managed .Net Code: The software is entirely written in C#, resulting in provide better performance and scalability. Managed .Net code makes applications easier to deploy and maintain.
- New Features in Revision 1.7: New variable controls charts (EWMA, MA and CuSum), additional charts support variable subgroup sample sizes, alarm emphasis modes for the the tables and charts, and elimination license file, and the need to purchase redistributable licenses.
- New Features in Revision 2.0: new options for labeling of the tick marks in batch control charts: time stamp labeling and user-defined string labeling, in addition to the default numeric batch number labeling. Also, x-axis labels can be rotated 360 degrees. Since QCSPCChart is built on top of the QCChart2D software, there are many new features associated with Revision 2.0 of the QCChart2D software.
- New Features in Revision 2.2: support for Nelson, Juran, Hughes, Gitlow, AAIG, Westgard and Duncan rule sets in addition to the WECO rules. Exisiting rules can be customized, or new rules created using templates. Added MAMR (Moving Average / Moving Range) and MAMS (Moving Average / Moving Sigma), DPMO (Defects per million) charts. As an aid to internationalizations, all of the default (US English language) strings have been moved into a single static class, where they can be initialized at runtime with country specific values.
- New Features in Revision 3.0: added a Levey-Jennings variable control chart. All charts have been converted to use EventCoordinates. A zoom control can optionally replace the integral scroll bar, permitting the user to customize the x-scale of the display. Toggle buttons can be used to turn on/off the display of the table rows. Enhanced annotations and out of limit symbols. Bad sample interval marking.
- Variable Control Chart Templates: X-Bar R – (Mean and Range), X-Bar Sigma, (Mean and Sigma), Median and Range, X-R (Individual Range Chart), EWMA (exponentially weighted moving average), Levey-Jennings, MA (moving average), MAMR (moving average / moving range), MAMS (moving average / moving sigma) and CuSum. A special version of the X-Bar Sigma chart supports variable sample sub-group sizes.
- Attribute Control Chart Templates: p-Chart (Fraction or Percent of Defective Parts, Fraction or Percent Non-Conforming), np-Chart (Number of Defective Parts, Number of Non-Conforming), c-Chart (Number of Defects, Number of Non-Conformities ), u-Chart (Number of Defects per Unit, Number of Non-Conformities Per Unit ), and DPMO-Chart (Number of Defects per Million). The p-Chart and u-Chart templates come in versions which support variable subgroup sample sizes.
- Other SPC Chart Templates: Frequency Histograms, Normal Probability Plots with probability scales and axes, and Pareto Diagrams.
- Integrated Table Support: Sampled values, calculated data values and alarm status values can be part of the SPC Control chart. Every sample subgroup has a pop-up notes text edit box where an operator can add observations.
- Integrated Frequency Histograms: The variable control charts and attribute control charts can display a frequency histogram, with an optional normal curve-fit, of the process variable side by side with the main SPC chart.
- Customize Chart Objects: All of the plot objects created in the SPC chart templates are accessible to the programmer, allowing tremendous flexibility in the look of the SPC charts.
- SPC Control Limit Calculations: SPC Control limits can be set explicitly, as the result of your own calculations, or the limits can be automatically calculated at 1-, 2- and 3- sigma levels using our own internal routines
- Multiple SPC Control Limits – Control limits can be placed at 1-sigma, 2-sigma and 3 sigma levels for high and low SPC control limits.
- Process Capability Ratios and Process Performance Indices: Automatic calculation and display of process capability ratios (Cp, Cpl, Cpu, Cpk and Cpm) and process performance indices (Pp, Ppl, Ppu and Ppk)
- Variable SPC Control Limits: Control limits can either be fixed, and can vary with time. Variable control limits can be specified manually, or calculated automatically as the result of control charts which use a subgroup variable sample size.
- Western Electric (WECO), Nelson, Juran, Hughes, Gitlow, AAIG, Westgard and Duncan Rules: The software will automatically calculate and process the alarm limits for the Western Electric Runtime Rules (WE 1, 2, 3 and 4), and Supplemental (Trending) rules (WE 5, 6, 7, and 8). It will also process Nelson, Juran, Hughes, Gitlow, AAIG, Westgard and Duncan rule sets. Rule parameters (N of M exceed +-2 sigma for example) for any of the standard rule sets can be customized. Mix and match rules from different rule sets to create you own custom rule set. You can also define custom rules using our standardized rule templates.
- Data Tooltips: Integrated data tooltips display chart data values in a popup window.
- Integrated Scrolling: A scroll bar option permits the user to window in on 8-20 sample subgroups at a time, from a much larger collection of measurement data, representing hundreds or even thousands of subgroups, and move through the data, similar to paging through a spreadsheet. The scroll bar controls both the table and chart scrolling.
- Integrated Zooming -The horizontal scrollbar can be replaced (toggled on/off actually) using the UI, with a zoom window, by clicking on the z-button in the lower right corner. The user will be able to scroll the charts by dragging the transparent blue zoom window left or right, or expand the x-axis scale by dragging the left or right edge of the zoom window.
- Dynamic Updates of SPC Charts: SPC Charts can be updated and control limits re-calculated in real-time.
- Auto-Scaling: The y-axes of the SPC charts can be auto-scaled to display all data and control limits, or the minimum and maximum value of the y-axis can be explicitly set.
- Control Limit Alarm Events: Alarm events can be triggered whenever a process variable exceeds an SPC control limit.
- New Alarm Features: There is a new status line in the table section that gives a direct indication of whether or not the corresponding process variable is in, or out of, alarm. The status line has a tooltip, so if you click on an alarm, a pop-up box will show you details. Optionally, the entire column associated with a sample interval can be color highlighted to indicate an alarm condition. Alarm details can be automatically logged to the notes log. The symbol used to plot a process variable point in the primary and secondary charts can be made to change color in the event of an alarm.
- Data logging: SPC data values can be logged to disk in the CSV (comma separated value) format, for import into spreadsheets and other programs.
- Printing and Image Rendering: The SPC Charts, including the integrated tables, can be output to any Windows supported printer and .Net supported image files, including BMP, JPG; GIF; TIFF and PNG. Images can be created on a headless server and delivered up in real-time to a web site.
- VB and C# Documentation and Demo/Example Programs: The software includes a comprehensive 300 page user manual with many programming examples, XML help for every class. Every programming example and example program is presented in C# and Visual Basic.
Click on the link below to download SPC Control Chart Tools for .Net NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !