OExport XLSX Export Library v2.27 for D5-D10.4 Sydney
What is OExport XLSX Export Library?
OExport XLSX Export Library OExport allows you to generate and read XLSX, XLS, ODS and CSV spreadsheets directly from Delphi & Lazarus. It has also an import feature - you can extract data from XLSX, XLS, ODS and CSV files. Please see the feature matrix below for more details.
Key Features of OExport XLSX Export Library:
- Library design
- Native pascal object oriented code
- No external dll libraries are required
- No dependency on Excel or Calc installation (no OLE)
- Full unicode support even for non-unicode Delphi versions (D7, D2007 etc.)
- Write-On-The-Fly and Read-On-The-Fly: export and import huge tables without the need to store the whole document in memory.
- Reasonably fast (see performance table below).
- Officially supported platforms
- Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007: VCL + full unicode support thanks to WideString.
- Delphi 2009, 2010, XE: VCL
- Delphi XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin: VCL + FireMonkey, 32bit + 64bit Windows, Mac OSX.
Important notice: Delphi ARM compiler (iOS) was not tested yet and may be unsupported.
- Lazarus 1.0.8: 32bit + 64bit Windows, Linux and Mac OSX (XLS: Little Endian platforms only)
- Template Engine
- Currently only loading of XLSX/XLTX and XLS/XLT templates is supported.
- Automatically replace cell values and modify cells.
- Automatically add and process rows as they are defined in the template.
- Save the generated template in all formats OExport supports: XLSX/ODS/XLS/CSV!
Click on the link below to download OExport XLSX Export Library NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !