ApexSQL Log API 2013.01
What is ApexSQL Log API?
ApexSQL Log API is a transaction log reading API, Audit schema and data changes directly from your .NET application. Get direct granular control of SQL Server log reading. Create custom change management and auditing solutions. Include change management and reporting in your end-user solutions.
Key Features of ApexSQL Log API:
- Database auditing: Add schema and data auditing capabilities to your applications using our transaction log reading API
- Transaction log decoding: Expose the information stored in the transaction log in a humanly readable format
- Forensics: Find out exactly when and how an accident occurred as well as details on who was involved
- Automation: Schedule completely unattended auditing
- Analysis and reporting: Bundle your application with powerful reporting capabilities, document the changes in your environments
- Disaster recovery: Reverse inadvertent or malicious database changes that occurred even before the product was installed. Replay all valid SQL transactions on a different database
- Point-in-time restores: Recover from specific data loss/damage without relying on full database restores
- Capture login information: Identify users by their SQL or Windows login
- Information drill-down: Isolate specific transactions by user, date, object, change type, and more
- Survey security: Track permissions changes and trigger state
Click on the link below to download ApexSQL Log API NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !