FastCube VCL Professional v2.10.4 Full Source
What is FastCube VCL?
FastCube VCL is a set of components for implementation in-memory data cube, OLAP operations, can be used for creating pivot table reports. It supports Delphi 7-XE8, C++Builder 2005-XE8, Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 - 10.4 and Lazarus.
FastCube VCL library for creating OLAP pivot cubes for Delphi 7-XE8, C++Builder 2005-XE8, Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 - 10.4 and Lazarus.
FastCube enables you to analyze data and to build summary tables (data slices) as well as create a variety of reports and graphs both easily and instantly. It's a handy tool for the efficient analysis of data arrays.
Key Features of FastCube VCL:
- Instant data slice creation. Data sources schemas or SQL queries
- All basic statistical operations (count, sum, minimum, maximum, average, variance, etc.)
- Special functions (number of unique values, first value, list of unique values)
- Filters for measured values
- Automatic component layout of date and time
- Unlimited number of measures in a summary table
- Possible to put data into table columns or table rows, as well as on any level of measurements
- Calculated data (based on FastScript)
- Calculated filters for numeric data by using output formatting
- Calculated filters for values when calculating data (based on FastScript)
- Numeric data display control by using output formatting
- Numeric data output as a value or as percent (in a row, column, group or table total)
- Possible to use data of Date, Time and Row type
- Conditional highlighting of cell value in a slices (in a range)
- Possible to minimize measurements as a whole as well as separate values
- Possible to control the display of totals
- Control of axis sorting (according to measurement value or data)
- Control of each level of measurement sorting (line of sorting)
- Saving of templates (schemas) and data itself for future use
- Export of FastCube's slices to Excel, Word or HTML
- Copying of a highlighted range to the clipboard
- Reviewing and exporting slices cell details
- Cube's/data cube's export to XML formats : XML for Analysis, xml-msdata, ms rowset or DataPacket
- Printing by means of FastReport
- Graph construction by means of TeeChart
Click on the link below to download FastCube VCL NOW!
DOWNLOAD NOW !