CData Drivers for Alfresco v19.0.7156 (04 Aug 2019) All platforms
Alfresco ODBC Driver
Read, Write, and Update Alfresco through ODBC
Easily connect live Alfresco data with BI, ETL, Reporting, & Custom Apps.
Alfresco JDBC Driver
Read, Write, and Update Alfresco through JDBC
Easily connect live Alfresco data with Java-based BI, ETL, Reporting, & Custom Apps.
Alfresco ADO.NET Provider
Read, Write, and Update Alfresco from .NET Apps.
Easily connect Alfresco with BI, ETL, Reporting, and Custom Apps.
Extend SQL Server With Unrivaled Data Connectivity!
Alfresco SSIS Components Included in Enterprise & Professional SSIS Subscriptions
Get the Alfresco SSIS Components together with 150+ SSIS Data Flow Components & Tasks! Our Enterprise and Professional SSIS Subscriptions combine an unprecedented collection of Enterprise-class SSIS data flow components, with the leading SSIS Tasks for Communications, Security, and File Transfer, into one easy-to-manage MSDN-style subscription.
- 150+ Enterprise SSIS Data Flow Sources & Destinations
- 30+ SSIS Tasks for Communications, Security, and File Transfer. (SSH, SFTP, Email, etc. )
- One year of free updates, upgrades, new releases, and support.
- Enterprise and Professional Subscriptions.
Alfresco BizTalk Adapter
Enterprise BizTalk Adapters for Alfresco
Powerful BizTalk Adapters that allow you to easily connect BizTalk Server with live Alfresco data through standard orchestrations. Use the Alfresco Adapters to synchronize with Alfresco Files, Folders, Users, Groups, Sites, Tags, etc. Perfect for data synchronization, local back-ups, workflow automation, and more!
- Similar to the BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server but for Alfresco entities: Files, Folders, Users, Groups, Sites, Tags, etc.
- Supports meta-data discovery and schema generation for Alfresco entities.
- Includes a Receive Adapter and a two-way Send Adapter with support for updategrams, stored procedures, and queries.
Alfresco Connector for MuleSoft
SQL-Centric MuleSoft Connectivity to Alfresco
Leverage the power of SQL to simplify integration with Alfresco. Our Alfresco Connector for MuleSoft includes a robust SQL engine that simplifies data connectivity and allows users to accomplish complex data manipulation without extensive transformation workflow.
- Write SQL, get Alfresco data. Similar to the MuleSoft Database Connector, but for Alfresco.
- Powerful SQL Engine with support for dynamic queries, streaming, bulk operations, metadata discovery, query folding, and more.
Excel Add-In for Alfresco
Query Alfresco data from Excel
The Alfresco Excel Add-In is a powerful tool that allows you to connect with live Alfresco data, directly from Microsoft Excel. Use Excel to access live Alfresco data. Perfect for mass exports, Excel based data analysis, and more!
Alfresco Power BI Connector
Easily connect Microsoft Power BI with live Alfresco data for up-to-date visual analysis and reporting.
- Real-Time Data Access (DirectQuery)
- Full Metadata Discovery
- Robust SQL-92 Support
Alfresco PowerShell Cmdlets
An easy-to-use set of PowerShell Cmdlets offering real-time access to Alfresco data. The Cmdlets allow users to access live Alfresco Files, Folders, Users, Groups, Sites, Tags, etc. - just like working with SQL server.
- Easy-to-use Cmdlets with a simple SQL interface to live Alfresco data.
- Access Alfresco Files, Folders, Users, Groups, Sites, Tags, etc. from PowerShell scripts.
- Easily pipe data into and out-of flat-files, databases, and other data stores for archival, back-up, and synchronization.
Alfresco FireDAC Components
Rapidly create and deploy powerful Delphi & C++Builder Apps that integrate with Alfresco marketing automation data including Files, Folders, Users, Groups, Sites, Tags, and more!
- Connect to Alfresco from Rad Studio Data Explorer.
- Integrate Delphi & C++Builder Apps with Alfresco Files, Folders, Users, Groups, Sites, Tags, and more!
OData APIs for Alfresco
Instantly Expose OData APIs for Alfresco with CData API Server
Connect Alfresco with popular OData clients like Microsoft Power BI, Salesforce Lightning Connect, Microsoft SharePoint, and custom Apps with CData API Server.
- Makes Alfresco accessible to Apps, BI tools, and other systems.
- Exposes data through standards-based interfaces like ODATA, SOAP, REST, HTML, RSS, ATOM, JSON, XLS, and CSV.
- Runs anywhere: on-premise, or in the cloud.
Alfresco Data Sync
Replicate Alfresco to on-premise or cloud databases with CData Sync
CData Sync provides a straightforward way to create and maintain a replica of your Alfresco data, making it easily accessible from common database tooling, software drivers, and analytics.
- Create and maintain a replica of your Alfresco data with a wide range of traditional and emerging databases.
- Point-and-click administration with straightforward scheduling of synchronization.
This package includes the following components:
Alfresco ADO.NET Provider v19.0.7156
Alfresco BizTalk Adapter v19.0.7156
Alfresco Data Cmdlets v19.0.7156
Alfresco FireDAC Components v19.0.7156
Alfresco JDBC Driver v19.0.7156
Alfresco ODBC Driver v19.0.7156
Alfresco Power BI Connector v19.0.7156
Excel Add-In for Alfresco v19.0.7156