CData JDBC-ODBC Bridge
Seamlessly connect Java/J2EE Applications with native ODBC Drivers
The JDBC-ODBC Bridge provides JDBC access from any Java App to ODBC data sources on Windows, Linux and Mac
Whether your organization uses Java-based tools for reporting and analytics, or builds custom Java solutions, the CData JDBC-ODBC Bridge provides an easy way to connect with any ODBC data source.
- 100% Pure Java JDBC Driver
- Compatible with Java-based BI & analytics tools, like Pentaho, Informatica, Jaspersoft, etc.
- Supports for Java development environments like Eclipse, JBuilder, WebLogic, ColdFusion, etc.
- Cross-platform (Windows, UNIX/Linux, Mac)
- Supports ANSI and Unicode ODBC Drivers
- Drop-in replacement for the deprecated Oracle JDBC-ODBC Bridge