CData Drivers for MariaDB v19.0.7156 (05 Aug 2019) All platforms
MariaDB ODBC Driver
Read, Write, and Update MariaDB through ODBC
Easily connect live MariaDB data with BI, ETL, Reporting, & Custom Apps.
MariaDB JDBC Driver
Read, Write, and Update MariaDB through JDBC
Easily connect live MariaDB data with Java-based BI, ETL, Reporting, & Custom Apps.
MariaDB ADO.NET Provider
Read, Write, and Update MariaDB from .NET Apps.
Easily connect MariaDB with BI, ETL, Reporting, and Custom Apps.
Extend SQL Server With Unrivaled Data Connectivity!
MariaDB SSIS Components Included in Enterprise & Professional SSIS Subscriptions
Get the MariaDB SSIS Components together with 150+ SSIS Data Flow Components & Tasks! Our Enterprise and Professional SSIS Subscriptions combine an unprecedented collection of Enterprise-class SSIS data flow components, with the leading SSIS Tasks for Communications, Security, and File Transfer, into one easy-to-manage MSDN-style subscription.
- 150+ Enterprise SSIS Data Flow Sources & Destinations
- 30+ SSIS Tasks for Communications, Security, and File Transfer. (SSH, SFTP, Email, etc. )
- One year of free updates, upgrades, new releases, and support.
- Enterprise and Professional Subscriptions.
MariaDB BizTalk Adapter
Enterprise BizTalk Adapters for MariaDB
Powerful BizTalk Adapters that allow you to easily connect BizTalk Server with live MariaDB databases through standard orchestrations. Use the MariaDB Adapters to synchronize with data stored in MariaDB databases. Perfect for data synchronization, local back-ups, workflow automation, and more!
- Similar to the BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server but for MariaDB constructs.
- Supports meta-data discovery and schema generation for MariaDB entities.
- Includes a Receive Adapter and a two-way Send Adapter with support for updategrams, stored procedures, and queries.
MariaDB Connector for MuleSoft
SQL-Centric MuleSoft Connectivity to MariaDB
Leverage the power of SQL to simplify integration with MariaDB. Our MariaDB Connector for MuleSoft includes a robust SQL engine that simplifies data connectivity and allows users to accomplish complex data manipulation without extensive transformation workflow.
- Write SQL, get MariaDB data. Similar to the MuleSoft Database Connector, but for MariaDB.
- Powerful SQL Engine with support for dynamic queries, streaming, bulk operations, metadata discovery, query folding, and more.
Excel Add-In for MariaDB
Read, Write, and Update MariaDB from Excel
The MariaDB Excel Add-In is a powerful tool that allows you to connect with live data from MariaDB databases, directly from Microsoft Excel. Use Excel to read, write, and update MariaDB. Perfect for mass imports / exports / updates, data cleansing & de-duplication, Excel based data analysis, and more!
MariaDB Power BI Connector
Easily connect Microsoft Power BI with live MariaDB data for up-to-date visual analysis and reporting.
- Real-Time Data Access (DirectQuery)
- Full Metadata Discovery
- Robust SQL-92 Support
MariaDB PowerShell Cmdlets
An easy-to-use set of PowerShell Cmdlets offering real-time access to MariaDB databases. The Cmdlets allow users to easily read, write, update, and delete live data - just like working with SQL server.
- Easy-to-use Cmdlets with a simple SQL interface to MariaDB.
- Read, write, and update MariaDB databases from PowerShell scripts.
- Easily pipe data into and out-of flat-files, databases, and other data stores for archival, back-up, and synchronization.
MariaDB FireDAC Components
Read, Write, & Update MariaDB from Delphi and C++ Builder Apps
The fastest and easiest way to connect Delphi and C++ Builder Apps with live MariaDB data.
OData APIs for MariaDB
Instantly Expose OData APIs for MariaDB with CData API Server
Connect MariaDB with popular OData clients like Microsoft Power BI, Salesforce Lightning Connect, Microsoft SharePoint, and custom Apps with CData API Server.
- Makes MariaDB accessible to Apps, BI tools, and other systems.
- Exposes data through standards-based interfaces like ODATA, SOAP, REST, HTML, RSS, ATOM, JSON, XLS, and CSV.
- Runs anywhere: on-premise, or in the cloud.
This package includes the following components:
Excel Add-In for MariaDB v19.0.7156
MariaDB ADO.NET Provider v19.0.7156
MariaDB BizTalk Adapter v19.0.7156
MariaDB Data Cmdlets v19.0.7156
MariaDB JDBC Driver v19.0.7156
MariaDB ODBC Driver v19.0.7156
MariaDB Power BI Connector v19.0.7156
MariaDB SSIS Components v19.0.7156