DBeaver is a universal database management tool for everyone who needs to work with data in a professional way.
With DBeaver you are able to manipulate with your data like in a regular spreadsheet, create analytical reports based on records from different data storages, export information in an appropriate format. For advanced database users DBeaver suggests a powerful SQL-editor, plenty of administration features, abilities of data and schema migration, monitoring database connection sessions, and a lot more.
Out-of-the box DBeaver supports more than 80 databases.
Having usability as its main goal, DBeaver offers:
- Carefully designed and implemented User Interface
- Support of Cloud datasources
- Support for Enterprise security standard
- Capability to work with various extensions for integration with Excel, Git and others.
- Great number of features
- Multiplatform support
The main differences of the DBeaver EE are:
- Support of NoSQL databases:
- Apache Cassandra
- All popular database drivers are included to the EE distribution
- All additional extensions are included to the EE distribution:
- Office formats support. Export data in XLSX.
- Vector graphics support. Export diagrams in SVG.
- Advanced security: keep passwords in OS-specific secure storage, protect configurations with master password.
- SSH tunnels with advanced secure algorithms
- Advanced mock-data generators.
- Visual Query Builder
- Persistent Query Manager database – allows tracking all your SQL
- Eclipse Marketplace support: allows easily installing any additional Eclipse plugins