Sautinsoft UseOffice .Net v22.214.171.124 (01 Jan 2019)
.Net applications - over 40 ways to convert Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML and PDF documents!
UseOffice .Net is a reliable .net component for converting between DOC, DOCX, RTF, PPT, XLS, PDF and HTML formats, saving tables, images, fonts, colors, etc. Our component is just a class library; it requires Microsoft Office installed. You can install any version of MS Office from: 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 2019.
Developers can integrate UseOffice .net with VB.NET, C #, Delphi .Net or J # etc.
Developers can integrate “UseOffice .Net” using VB.NET, C #, Delphi .NET or J #, etc.
UseOffice .Net provides over 40 different conversion directions. Such as:
|DOC to HTML, XML||DOCX to HTML, XML||HTML to DOC|
|DOC to RTF||DOCX to RTF||HTML to RTF|
|DOC to TXT||DOCX to TXT||HTML to TXT|
|DOC to PDF||DOCX to PDF||HTML to PDF|
|DOC to DOCX||DOCX to DOC|
|XLS to HTML, XML||RTF to HTML, XML||PPT to HTML, XML|
|XLS to TXT||RTF to TXT||PPT to RTF|
|XLS to CSV||RTF to DOC||PPT to PDF|
|XLS to RTF||RTF to PDF||PPT to JPG, BMP, GIF|
|XLS to PDF||Text to PDF|
|XLSX to HTML, XML||Only for Office 2013:|
|XLSX to TXT||PDF to DOCX|
|XLSX to CSV||PDF to DOC|
|XLSX to RTF||PDF to RTF|
|XLSX to PDF||PDF to Text|
Benefits of UseOffice .Net
- Since the entire conversion process works using MS Office Automation, you can be calm and confident in 100% high quality.
- Working with the UseOffice .Net API, instead of directly using MS Office Automation, you get a simple and reliable API for converting within 3 lines of code, compatible with various versions of MS Office: 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019 years.
- One-time price. Pay once and use “UseOffice .Net” without any additional fees. License never expires.
- The UseOffice .Net component is sold at a reasonable price among its analogs. (Starting from $ 250).
- As a bonus, you get unlimited technical support regardless of the date of purchase.
Requirements and Technical Information
UseOffice .Net is compatible with all .NET languages and supports Windows, where the .NET Framework can be used. The component is completely written in C #. Requires MS Office® , any version: 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 2019.
.NET Framework 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 and higher.
The component runs on Windows.