The API Quality Platform for DevOps
and Agile Testing
The ReadyAPI platform accelerates functional, security, and load testing
of RESTful, SOAP, GraphQL and other web services right inside your CI/CD pipeline.
Ensure End-To-End Quality For All Of Your Web Services.
Four Powerful Tools. One Intuitive Platform.
ReadyAPI allows teams to create, manage, and execute automated functional, security, and performance tests in one centralized interface - accelerating API quality for Agile and DevOps software teams. Teams can get started by importing API definitions like OAS (Swagger) or WSDLs, testing and recording live API traffic, or virtualizing web services to remove pipeline dependencies.
Create comprehensive, data-driven functional API tests without the hassle of maintaining scripts.
Generate load, stress, and spike tests to validate whether your API can handle real-world traffic conditions.
Secure your vulnerable APIs from XSS, malformed XML, SQL injections and more with each deployment
API & Web Virtualization
Remove dependencies in your testing pipeline by virtualizing RESTful, SOAP, TCP, JMS, and other web services.
Instantly Validate Your Entire API In Just A Click
The new Smart Assertion feature in ReadyAPI automatically creates validation and assertion points against your API. And it gets even smarter over time, intelligently recognizing dynamic values that change and adjusting assertions.
- Create bulk assertions against hundreds of endpoints in just seconds
- Increase test coverage with basline validations on nearly everything in your API
Reuse Tests For Performance & Security Testing
ReadyAPI allows you to build complex end-to-end functional, security, and performance tests with both the ease of an intuitive interface and the flexibility of an IDE.
- Import API definitions like OpenAPI Spec or WSDLs
- Hit RESTful and SOAP endpoints to test against the response
- Auto-discover APIs recording live traffic from real scenarios
Flexible Automation Options to Integrate API Testing Into Your CI/CD Pipelines During Every Build
Whether you are using static build servers or dynamic, cloud based platforms, ReadyAPI has an exhaustive range of integrations into automated environments of any type.
- Native support for Git, Docker, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, and more.
- Command-line support for automated testing configuration on fixed machines
- TestEngine accelerates automation tasks to the next level with support for parallel execution of functional tests, job queuing, support for dynamic environments and much more!
Centralize & Accelerate Your API Test Execution with TestEngine
TestEngine is an optimized test runner for automating SoapUI and ReadyAPI tests at tremendous scale.
- Run Your Tests In Parallel Without Handling the Infrastructure
- Avoid Execution Bottlenecks with Job Queuing
- Integrate Into Any Environment
Find Out How TestEngine Can Accelerate Your API Testing Process
Drive Real-World Data Throughout Your Testing
Using realistic, dynamic data in your API tests is critical to covering boundary conditions, positive/negative testing, and truly simulating the way your consumers interact with your APIs in the real world.
- Import data from external files or databases
- Create synthetic data like addresses and phone numbers
- Share data sets across functional, load, and security tests
Comprehensive Reporting and Analytics
ReadyAPI not only has a insightful dashboard built in for quick up-to-date testing metrics, but also outputs JUnit, HTML, CSV, or other customizable reporting formats.
- Create JUnit-style HTML reports to get an overview of your tests in the easy-to-read HTML format
- Export reports to store your test data in the XML and CSV formats
- Share reports across functional, load, and security tests with the team