Compact cross-platform logging framework offering informative log output to a flexible number of targets with a minimum amount of code.
v126.96.36.199 (April 1, 2019)
- Log to one or more output handlers such as the Console, HTML, Text file, CSV file, TCP/IP, Browser, Windows Event Log, ...
- Heavily RTTI based for comprehensive type and class logging with simple log statements
- Cross-platform: supports VCL Win32/Win64 apps and FMX Win32/Win64/macOS/iOS/Android apps
- Class & property attribute based log output control & log output validation
- Extensive & extensible data formatting capabilities
- Multi-thread enabled & thread-safe
- Includes options for time & delta time measurements
- Runtime configurable log level
- Log configuration persistence to file or registry
- Helper methods to quickly setup custom output handlers and retrieve important information on the machine, device and application
- Value validations to control logging based on attributes with a set of pre-defined validations such as value-range, date/time range, string length, regular expressions, ...
- Easily extensible and customizable with custom output handlers
- Separate TCP/IP Client included to view logger outputs remotely or TCP/IP server to log outputs of multiple client apps
- IDE Plugin for adding missing units, inserting output handler registration code and toggling comments
- Automatic exception logging
- Interfaces to myCloudData.net & Exceptionless cloud logging