ExpertPdf Pdf Security v6.0.0 + Activation Key
What is ExpertPdf Pdf Security?
The ExpertPdf Pdf Security library for .NET can be linked into any .NET application, either ASP.NET web sites or Windows Forms applications, to add pdf encryption capabilities to your application.
The ExpertPDF PDF Security for .NET can be used in any type of application to manage the security settings of the PDF documents. You can encrypt the PDF content, add user and owner passwords, control the PDF document permissions for printing, copying, assembling, filling forms, editing content, editing annotations, etc or you can specify the length of the encryption key to 40, 128 or 256 bits, RC4 or AES encryption algorithm, remove all the security settings by providing the user or owner password.
If you need a ready to use tool to manage you PDF documents security settings you can use our command line utility. It is a simple application of the PDF security library.
The integration is extremely easy and no additional installation is necessary in order to get started. It's just a .NET assembly that you have to reference in your application. Samples are available in the downloaded archive.
Key Features of ExpertPdf Pdf Security:
- .NET 2.0, and .NET 4.0 pdf security development libraries and samples
- Win32 Pdf Security command line tool
- Set user and owner passwords
- Encrypt PDF document content
- 40, 128 and 256 bit encryption keys
- RC4 and AES encryption algorithms
- Set PDF document permissions (print, edit, copy)
- Remove PDF document security settings based on user or owner password
- Memory and file versions of the API methods
- Asp.Net 2.0 Support
- Asp.Net 3.5 Support
- Asp.Net 4.0 Support
- Asp.Net 4.5 Support
- Royalty free development libraries and samples
Click on the link below to download ExpertPdf Pdf Security NOW!
دانلود کنید !