Download VideoLab VCL v184.108.40.206 and .Net v220.127.116.11
With VideoLab you can do just about anything imaginable: synthesize, capture, process, and analyze; mix, listen, visualize and more.
- Video Capture - Record videos from camcorder, Web Cam or IP Camera.
- DVD Player - Plays DVDs.
- Screen Capture - Record videos from the screen.
- Combine - Mix, merge, split and transition videos.
- Convert - converts video from one format to another.
- Filtering - perform batch filtering on videos.
- Jukeboxes, and Play Lists - play sequences with cool transition effects.
- Transparency - mix videos by using transparent colors.
- Broadcast - compress and broadcast the video.
- Playback - create playback applications.
- Video editing - create video editing and analysis applications.
- Video streams - watch video from video streaming servers.
Capture and record video and audio (see .NET or VCL tutorial):
Play recorded video (see .NET or VCL tutorial):
Capture, process and record video and audio:
Mix different video sources, record and display the result:Signals can be analyzed in real time of played later and post-processed: The latest version of VideoLab supports the old fashioned Windows API( Video For Windows ( VFW ), VCM, WaveAPI, ACM), the newer DirectShow, DMO, the free FreeFrame and even allows if needed any mixture of them. The developer can choose the technology and can switch from one to the other at any moment: VideoLab hides the complexity of the chosen technology and makes the components look almost identical from the developer's perspective. Here is the full list of the supported technologies: Win32 API:
- Video For Windows ( VFW )
- Video Compression Manager ( VCM )
- Audio Compression Manager ( ACM )
- Direct Media Objects ( DMO )
- Intel MMX
- Intel Performance Primitives ( IPP )
- FreeFrame and FreeFrameGL
Our component libraries come in 3 versions a VCL - Firemonkey version (for Delphi / C++ Builder / RAD Studio XE2 to XE4), an MFC compatible Visual C++ version, and a .NET 2.0-4.5 version (compatible with Visual Studio 2005 to 2012). The RAD Studio version is a set of native VCL and Firemonkey components. The Visual C++ version is a set of native Visual C++ classes (components). The .NET 2.0-4.5 version is a set of managed .NET components. The .NET version has the same performance as the native versions, and supports all the Microsoft .NET languages including Visual Basic, C#, J# and C++/CLI. Due to the unique architecture of the OpenWire platform, the components are implemented the same way in Managed .NET and native Windows (32 and 64 bit) environments. The code to control a component from VB.NET, C++/CLI, C#, and J#, Visual C++ MFC, Delphi, and C++ Builder is almost identical. This allows the developers to migrate and share code between the different environments thus significantly improving the productivity.
دانلود کنید !