Z-Zero PCB Designer v2018.1 + Z-Planner Designer + Z-Solver Full Source
What is Z-Zero PCB Designer?
Z-Zero PCB Designer has four products, listed below and shown in the high-level feature checklist. Z-zero products enhance the stackup design process by providing an accurate field solver, a loss-planning environment, and a complete dielectric materials library — seamlessly interfaced to the most popular signal-integrity software.
Although conceptually similar tools exist, Z-zero is the only software provider that eliminates the major workflow communication issues between hardware design teams and the PCB supply chain. Communication of specifications and material properties becomes automated using Z-zero tools, eliminating manual re-entry of data.
Key Features of Z-Zero PCB Designer:
- Z-solver: Sometimes you just need quick answers from datasheet parameters and what-if topologies. Z-solver gives designers quick field solver results on impedance, differential impedance, insertion loss, and impacts from copper roughness for microstrip signals, buried microstrip signals and striplines using the time-tested HyperLynx field solver.
- The most reasonably priced path to making tradeoffs between Dk, Df, trace topologies, and spacing.
- Results include impedance, differential impedance, propagation delay, and loss vs. frequency.
- PCB impedance and loss-planning tutorial.
- Z-planner: Z-planner is a field-solver based PCB stackup planning and materials selection tool that’s optimized for hardware engineering teams - including just about everything you can think of for designing stackups, including a lossy field solver, an extensive dielectric library, and interfaces to popular signal integrity tools.
- Solve for Zo, Zdiff, insertion loss, and propagation delay.
- Generic stackup library and Stackup Wizard get you started quickly.
- Industry leading accuracy and ease of use.
- Stackup design and PCB material-selection tutorial.
- Includes Z-solver.
- PCB Materials: The Dielectric Materials Library provides a central administrative environment for managing and deploying qualified PCB laminate materials, including frequency-dependent Dk and Df for major high-speed PCB laminates right out of the box.
- Use generic or manufacturer-specific material parameters.
- Central administrative environment for managing and deploying qualified PCB laminate materials.
- Frequency-dependent Dk and Df for major high-speed PCB laminates out of the box.
- Filter and sort on every material parameter you can think of.
- Material Mapper ™ allows you to visualize and compare material parameters - in support of your material-selection process.
- Industry-Leading Analysis:: The foundation for signal quality - and signal-integrity analysis - is the PCB stackup; and yet detailed design of the PCB stackup is often handled by the PCB fabricator late in the design and prototyping process, long after signal-integrity simulation and analysis should have taken place. Here are some of the patent-pending analysis features in Z-zero software:
- Loss planning, including copper roughness - Layer by layer calculation of loss as a function of geometry, Df, copper roughness on both sides and frequency.
- Automated tracking of glass-reinforcement pitch - for mitigating glass-weave skew (aka: fiber-weave effect).
- Etch effects (aka: trapezoidal traces) - The ratio of the prepreg vs. the core side of a signal layer can be controlled across all stackups by default, or individual stackups.
- Reference signals to non-adjacent planes for field-solver impedance calculations.
- Detailed modeling of solder masks - Enabling increased accuracy in microstrip impedance calculations.
- Show/edit Vias - Document via diameters and layer connectivity for fabrication, including aspect ratios.
- Stackup DRC’s - Automatically detects errors, including symmetry violations, incorrect stackup sequencing, etc. in PCB stackups.
- Propagation delay simulation - Automatic calculation of signal propagation delay. Results are available in both delay/inch, and total delay for a signal path.
- Pressed prepreg thickness - Automatic adjustment of board and prepreg thickness due to prepreg flow in fabrication.
- Multiple differential pairs - Unlimited named differential impedance calculations on any signal layer.
- PCB stackup import/export utilities - for popular signal integrity software, enabling design reuse and more accurate simulation results.
- Industry-Leading Ease of Use: Customizable project views, allowing each user to customize the fields, parameters, and preferences for working with PCB stackup design.
- Stackup Wizard allows you to create a stackup of any thickness and layer count, enabling automated creation of generic stackups, or stackups based upon product or material-parameter searches of the dielectric materials library.
- Excel export allows easy stackup documentation in a familiar, portable output format.
- Unlimited named differential impedance calculations on any signal layer.
- Customizable project views, allowing each user to customize the fields, parameters, and preferences for working with PCB stackup design.
- Horizontal line of symmetry in the stackup can be turned on or off.
- Core locking can be turned on or off - enabling you to copy/paste or drag and drop a core dielectric from the library together with associated copper layers.
Click on the link below to download Z-Zero PCB Designer NOW!
دانلود کنید !