The SharePoint Integrator contains everything needed for dynamic integration with Microsoft SharePoint Server. The components enable access to SharePoint objects, allowing applications to easily query and modify lists, access hosted documents, and even make dynamic modifications to SharePoint configuration programmatically.
Comprehensive SharePoint ControlComponents for accessing a broad range of SharePoint features including Lists, Documents, and Sites.
Build fully-integrated solutionsEasily integrate with online web sites, standalone applications, or custom software solutions.
256-bit Strong SSL SecurityBuilt on top of the IP*Works! SSL secure communications framework - trusted by thousands of secure applications worldwide.
Uniform & Extensible DesignVery easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms & technologies.
Outstanding SupportBacked by a decade of professional technical support. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Other Features...Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, Royalty free licensing, and more.
The SharePoint Integrator components interface directly with Microsoft SharePoint Server and provide access to a wide range of SharePoint data access and management capabilities.
- Read, Write, and Create SharePoint Lists Items, Documents, and Attachments.
- Programmatic control of SharePoint Sites, capabilities, and configuration
- 256-bit strong SSL encryption keeps sensitive transaction information confidential.
- Small and lightweight components with no dependencies on external libraries.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Unlimited free Email technical support backed by an experienced & professional staff.
- Compatible with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS), and Windows SharePoint Services v3.0 + (WSS).