Licensing, Copy-Protection And Activations That Actually Works!
CryptoLicensing for .Net is a 100% .Net licensing solution for any C# and Visual Basic.Net (VB.Net) software including:
- Windows Forms (WinForms), WPF applications,console apps, components and controls.
- ASP.Net web sites.
- .Net Compact Framework apps developed for Pocket PC and Windows Mobile.
- Silverlight apps and libraries including Windows Phone 7.0.
- XNA and XBox games and libraries.
- Windows Services, Office Add-Ins.
- Mono / Mono For Android applications.
Do You Want A Licensing System Which Offers...
Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
Easy on your customers. Hassle-free activation and hardware locking scheme.
Flexible License Generation
Generate licenses using the provided UI or use the Generator API to integrate license generation in your existing website, sales/e-commerce, CRM and order-fulfillment setup.
We have been developing, improving and honing licensing schemes for all our products since years. We have expert domain knowledge in the area of licensing and copy-protection.
All Common Licensing Scenarios
- Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
- Evaluation or trial versions.
- Online automatic activations and manual hardware locking.
- Network Floating licenses.
- On-demand licenses.
- Subscription licenses.
- Leased / Heartbeat licenses.
- And more!
Ease Of Integration
Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple validation API to integrate in your software.
CryptoLicensing Will Help You To:
Design a licensing scheme as dictated by your exact business requirements.
Reduce piracy of your software.
Thwart hackers and crackers attempting to distribute unlicensed and pirated copies of your software.
Protect time & money investment made in your software and increase ROI for your business.
Gain insight into how your software is being used with Usage Reporting.
Version history - CryptoLicensing For .Net
Build 150722 ( 22 July 2015 )
Build 150715 ( 15 July 2015 )
- Minor UI improvements.
- Updated documentation.
Build 150714 ( 14 July 2015 )
Build 150711 ( 11 July 2015 )
- NEW: Ability to specify additional data (for example, a custom lease duration) when activating a license.
Build 150708 ( 08 July 2015 )
- FIX: HTTP POST license processor does not fail if the URL returns a status code of OK (200).
Build 150707 ( 07 July 2015 )
- IMPROVED: Activation fails if the newly returned license cannot be saved.
- NEW: Added StorageMode IsolatedStorage to CryptoLicensing desktop edition.
- CHANGE: Load, Save and Remove methods now return a diagnostic message if StorageMode is set to None, which can be retrieved via GetStatusException.
- Documentation updates.
Build 150616 ( 16 June 2015 )
- IMPROVED: Improved handling and developer-friendliness of 'activations with grace period' scenario.
- NEW: Exceptions thrown during CryptoLicense.Dispose can now be accessed via CryptoLicense.GetStatusException method.
Build 150601 ( 01 June 2015 )
Build 150323 ( 23 March 2015 )
- NEW: Ability to disable adding license generated when serial is validated to the license management table.
- NEW: New events OnGetLocalMachineCode, OnIsMachineCodeValid, OnInitWebRequest, OnLoadEvaluationInfo, OnSaveEvaluationInfo, OnLoadCustomInfo, OnSaveCustomInfo
to allow you to override the default implementations. These are a more convenient alternative to deriving a class from CryptoLicense and overriding the respective methods.