EurekaLog is the new Delphi and C++Builder exception tracer tool that gives your application (GUI, Console, Web, etc.) the power to catch all exceptions, memory leaks and detect infinite-loops and deadlocks. It generates a detailed log with the call stack at the point that raised the exception, showing unit, class, method and line number, (see this example), and displays it on screen and optionally sends it back to you via email or to a Web Server (using the HTTP-S/FTP protocols or sending directly to your preferred "Web Bug Tracker" software), thus helping speed up the process of bug-location and resolution by a factor of 10!
EurekaLog is easy to use because it's fully integrated into the IDE - just enable EurekaLog for your application and rebuild your application to add EurekaLog's features. EurekaLog does not affect application performance (it runs only when an exception occurs) and increases compiled file size by just 0.5% - 4% (it uses this space to store some additional, compressed and encrypted debugging information). You do not need to distribute any additional files with your EurekaLog-enabled application.
EurekaLog is compatible with Delphi 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8 and with C++Builder 5, 6, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8 (including Personal, Turbo and Starter editions). It works on Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, 2000, Windows XP (x32 and x64), Windows Vista (x32 and x64), Windows 7 (x32 and x64), Windows 8 (x32 and x64), Windows 8.1 (x32 and x64), Windows 10 (x32 and x64), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 (x32 and x64), Windows Server 2008 R2 (x32 and x64), Windows Server 2012 (x32 and x64), Windows Server 2012 R2 (x32 and x64). It supports both Win32 and Win64 platforms. It supports VCL, CLX and FMX (FireMonkey) frameworks.
Note: Delphi 3 and Windows 95-NT are supported only by EurekaLog 4-6. EurekaLog 7 is the current and most recent version of EurekaLog. With EurekaLog, you also get free access to licenses for older versions: EurekaLog 4, EurekaLog 5, and EurekaLog 6. Download links to installers of earlier versions will be available in your control panel after purchase. Please note that old versions are no longer developed nor supported. They are provided only for backward compatibility purposes. You can use them, if you need support old systems (Delphi 3, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT).
EurekaLog contains all the features that you need in a bug resolution system:
- Detailed bug report about each exception, leak or hang;
- Bug report includes call stack with unit names, class names, routine names, and line numbers;
- Extensive run-time and environment information is logged into bug report;
- RAW dump and disassembly information;
- Easy integration, no need to write code;
- No additional files needed (no DLLs, no .map files, no .tds files);
- Packing and encryption of all information;
- No performance loss (unless exception occurs);
- Full unicode support;
- Win32 and Win64 support;
- VCL, CLX, FMX (FireMonkey) support;
- Supports any application kind: GUI, CGI, WinCGI, ISAPI, IntraWeb, COM, Multi-Thread, etc.;
- Full support for .exe packers and protectors;
- Support for modern cutting-edge features (nested exceptiond, Wait Chain Traversal, etc.);
- Easy and powerfull customization;
- Many helper tools;
- Sending bug report to developers (e-mail, HTTP, FTP, bug trackers);
- SSL/TLS support for all send methods;
- Support for Mantis, FogBugz, BugZilla; More to come...