Spire.Presentation for .NET is a professional PowerPoint® compatible component that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents from any .NET(C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) platform. As an independent PowerPoint .NET component, Spire.Presentation for .NET doesn't need Microsoft PowerPoint installed on the machine.
Spire.Presentation for .NET support PPT, PPS, PPTX and PPSX presentation formats. It provides functions such as managing text, image, shapes, tables, animations, audio and video on slides. It also support exporting presentation slides to EMF, JPG, TIFF, PDF, XPS format etc.
Only Spire.Presentation, No Microsoft PowerPoint Automation
As an independent PowerPoint .NET component, Spire.Presentation for .NET doesn't need Microsoft PowerPoint installed on the machine. And it is compatible with other .NET applications.
Convert Presentation Slides with High Quality
By using Spire.Presentation for .NET, developers can export presentation slides to PDF
(Bitmap, JPG, PNG, EMF, TIFF
, GIF and WMF) formats. It supports SmartArt shape, MSO Charts components and presentation printing.
Summary of Spire.Presentation functions
- Create, open, read and modify PowerPoint presentations from different sources.
- Convert presentation slides to image, PDF and XPS format.
- Create, access, copy, edit, delete slides from scratch and add created slides to presentations.
- Create, modify shapes like lines, rectangles, ellipses and polylines on slides.
- Manage, rotate and flip shapes.
- Add, manage animation effects to slides and shapes.
- Add, manage hyperlink to the shapes and text.
- Add, manage pictures, audio, video to the presentation slides.
- Support working with PowerPoint tables.
- Add text and handle text formatting.
- Protect and encrypt presentation slides.
Support File Formats
Spire.Presentation for .NET supports Microsoft PowerPoint 97 - 2003 (read only) and Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, 2010.
- PPT - PowerPoint Presentation 97 - 2003
- PPS - PowerPoint SlideShow 97 - 2003
- PPTX - PowerPoint Presentation 2007,2010
- PPSX - PowerPoint SlideShow 2007,2010
By using Spire.Presentation, developers can build any type of a 32-bit or 64-bit .NET application including C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services and WinForms for .NET Framework version from 2.0 to 4.5.
- Window Forms Support
- Asp.NET Support
- Windows Service Support