Read, create and manipulate PDF documents and PDF forms on the fly. Split, append, stamp, encrypt, extract, fill and more. PDFKit.NET is deployed as a single assembly, it is written entirely in C# and has no external dependencies.
- Fill and flatten PDF forms
- Split and append PDF documents/pages
- Extract, modify and add graphics
- Digitally sign and verify PDF documents
- Written in C# - no unsafe code
- Single assembly - no dependencies
What's new in 4.0?
- Generate QR codes
- Import JBIG2 images
- Convert to PDF/A-1b and save as PDF/A-1b
- New build without System.Drawing.dll: required to run on Server 2008 x64
18.104.22.168, released April 22, 2016