eDocEngine VCL is a comprehensive e-document creation component suite for Delphiв„ў and C++BuilderВ®. eDocEngine can create documents in clipboard, PDF, RTF, HTML, XHTML, EXCEL, TEXT, CSV, Quattro Pro, LOTUS 1-2-3, DIF, SYLK, TIFF, PNG, SVG (XML-based vector graphics), JPEG, GIF, BMP, EMF and WMF formats. eDocEngine ships with ready-to-use Report-Export interfaces that tightly integrate with popular Delphi reporting tools such as ReportBuilder, FastReport, Rave, QuickReport, and Ace Reporter. Using eDocEngine Report-Export interfaces, you can directly export reports to PDF and other formats without having to write any code.
- Generate documents in 20 formats - text, spreadsheet (including XLSX), raster image, vector image, and clipboard
- Add additional output format support for popular Delphi reporting tools such as ReportBuilder, FastReport and Rave
- Render content with format-specific enhancements such as annotations, form fields and bookmarks in PDF, and worksheets in Excel
- Specify custom margins, headers, footers, and run-time text placeholders
- Render text, images, shapes, tables and watermarks
- Render Unicode content on Excel, PDF, RTF, XHTML & HTML - write non-Latin languages (Russian, Japanese, Thai, Hindi…); render text in all bidirectional text modes for right-to-left languages (Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew); automatically subset embed appropriate fonts (only in PDF)
- Implement server-side automated document generation
- Perform canvas and metafile operations on output document
Version 188.8.131.52 - April 22, 2016
- Support for RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin.
- PDF Engine
- Optimized generation of PDF/A files with subset embedding of fonts for minimal output file size.
- Metafile Processing
- List index out of bounds error when exporting reports containing specific types of images.
- Extra frames drawn around exported text and images – issue only in build 65.
- Microscopic overlapping of rectangles on text – visible only when text font size is less than 4.
- Curves are filled when they should be in PDF generation.
- Text Engine
- Text overlap in some cases in output text file.
- Excel Engine(XLSX)