Screen2Video Gold SDK ActiveX
Platform : Windows 10, Windows 8, Vista, Windows 7, XP
For Windows Developers who need to Screen recording to H264 MP4, VCD, SVCD, DVD, AVI, WMV,SWF, FLV and Record any monitor screen from a multi-monitor system in c , c#, vb.net , vb, delphi, vfp, access.
- Record screen activity, mouse movement to H264 MP4, vcd, svcd, dvd, swf, flv, avi ( compressed or uncompressed), or wmv files.
- Support add metadata when output MP4 video.
- Support Record and Audio mixing specific audio device with Speaker at same time. (include support Windows 8, Windows 7, vista)
- Record any monitor screen from a multi-monitor system.
- Support Zoom in, Zoom out to specific area when screen capturing.
- Support Pause, Resume when screen capturing.
- Draw texts, images, date time on video when screen capturing.
- Draw Multi images, texts on video in same time.
- Draw overlay time stamp (18 different date formats) on video.
- User define transparent color, alpha value when draw images on video.
- Draw multi-line overlay text on video provide over 50 different text styles.
- Allow use mp3 audio codec and adjust audio bitrate, sample rate, channels when save to avi file.
- Capture full screen or portion of the screen.
- Capture screen from specific window handle.
- Capture Ms Window Media player and game (need turn off Hardware acceleration ).
- User define capturing frame rate.
- Enable or Disable capture mouse cursor.
- Support Custom WMV Profiles.You can output WMV 9 format, configure streams to use variable bit rate encoding (VBR), uncompressed audio or video stream, Video Size, Buffer Size, Frame rate, etc.
- Video /Audio Compressors Setting before save to avi file.
- WMV Profile setting.
- Easy to use. Screen2Video ActiveX control can simply be dropped onto a form or dialog.
- Capture Audio from different audio input pin, include microphone.
- No need Window Media Encoder 9.
- Include c# 2005, Delphi, VB , VC , VFP Sample source code.
- Royalty free distribution of the OCX file.
- Compatible with any programming language that supports ActiveX (Access, Visual C , Visual Basic , Visual Foxpro, Delphi, .Net, etc.)