Navicat Premium is a database administration tool that allows you to simultaneously connect to MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases from a single application.
Navicat Premium combines all Navicat versions in an ultimate version and can connect MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL. Navicat Premium allows user to drag and drop tables and data from Oracle to MySQL, PostgreSQL to MySQL, Oracle to PostgreSQL and vice versa within a single client. Also, batch jobs for different databases such as print report in MySQL, backup data in Oracle and synchronize data in PostgreSQL can also be scheduled and automated to run at a specific time. All in all, Navicat Premium can help database users to save lots of time to manage multiple databases and perform cross database data migration at their fingertips.
This Database Client tool runs on Mac OS X and features an intuitive interface. Other advanced features including Backup/ Restore, Data Import/ Export, Data Synchronization, Reporting and Remote Connection to MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle server, etc. This database migration tool provides a friendly step-by-step Wizard-GUI. All you want to do is: select a data source and a target output format, then submit migration!
What's New Version 11.2.12:
• Support PostgreSQL 9.5 keywords in Query Editor.
• Support utf8mb4 Character Set in MySQL and MariaDB connections.
• Support smart quotes in Query Builder.
• "DATETIME" was not displayed as SQL Server keyword in Query Editor.
• Progress bar did not update in Data Transfer.
• Unable to expand connection tree in some case if the corresponding tab was not selected.
• Crashed while working with a profile in a virtual group.
• Unable to perform data synchronization using command line.
• Crashed when inserting record with RAW mode in Table Viewer.
• Failed to move multiple objects into a virtual group by right-click menu in Navicat Cloud connections.
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later