Video Edit SDK ActiveX
Platform : Windows 10, Windows 8, Vista, Windows 7, XP
For Windows Developers who need to video, audio editing in c#, vb.net , vb, delphi, vfp, access.
- join/merge a lot of video/audio files into avi or wmv files , even if these media files are of different file formats.
- add an effects (over 50 effect) between any combination of video clips, picture. (required Window XP and Windows Movie Maker 2.1)
- Support Custom WMV Profiles.You can configure streams to use variable bit rate encoding (VBR), uncompressed audio or video stream, Video Size, Buffer Size, Frame rate, etc.
- User define output video size. Resize specific video resolution.
- Export video frames to separate image files/memory(Picture Box, HBitmap) and resize to specific size.
- Support input vob file format. (need dvd decoder)
- Export wave file from media file and save to specific number of channel, sample rate, bit per sample.
- extract video/audio track from mpg, wmv, avi, mp3, wma files and then save to avi (uncompressed)/(compressed using any available codec), or wmv files.
- add a transition (over 20 transition) between any combination of video clips, pictures.
- unlimited video transition ( use third party video transition).
- convert video files from one format to another or wmv files.
- add a number of image ,sound files and then create avi or wmv files.
- user define frame rate when save to avi files.
- Preview Video/Audio file before output to avi or wmv files.
- Video Compressor Setting (DIVX,WMV 9....).
- Video Compressor and WMV Profile selection.
- Supports all major video formats including MPEG1, DivX, XVid, WMV.
- Compatible with any programming language that supports ActiveX (Access, Visual C , Visual Basic , Visual Foxpro, Delphi, .Net, etc.)
- Include Access, VB.Net, VB , VC , Delphi, VFP Sample Code.
- Royalty free distribution of the OCX file.
Version 2.6 (27 February 2012 released)
- added digital signed for ocx and exectuable of installer files.
- added vb.net 2010 sample,fixed samples cannot run on 64 bit OS issue.